June 14, 2008

JOB!!

Well, the job hunt is finally over for me. I got a job at the North Country Health Care as an Accounts Payable Clerk and I start on Monday the 16th. The job is basically all data entering things into the computer for the clinics that are in the office. It's good pay and everything so I am really excited for it and I am glad that the stress is gone for that. To celebrate, I went and bought a few new outfits at the mall yesterday for work which was alot of fun. I'm so excited. Nate just applied for a job on campus as well for the the second summer term so we hope that he gets that one too. He gets really bored sitting at home all afternoon with nothing to do. But anyways, just wanted to share my exciting news.

1 comment:

Yael J DEFAYE said...

Congratulation! You both must be happy about the job. It's nice to keep in touch through your website.
Love you all