April 27, 2010

2 months

This is a little late, but I wanted to get in some stats about our little man. It seems like everything is about him now, which is ok. At his doctor appointment his stats were

Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz (80th percentile)
Height: 23 3/4 in long (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 40.3 cm (50th percentile)

He is a little big for his age. He is doing so well too. The doctor was amazed at how well he was holding up his own head. The shots were not so fun, especially since he was really hungry at the time. He did pretty well considering the circumstances. He smiles and laughs so much, especially when we take his feet and touch his face with them. We bought a bumbo for him and he loves it. I can't believe that he can sit up in it already.

He is just growing so fast!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love his big smile! What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting- holy cow! He's going to pass Jackson up soon! So, are you coming to CO to see me in a few weeks?