October 27, 2011

The first big step

This is suppose to be it.  The end of this semester is suppose to be it for us here at NAU.  Nate will be done with all of his classes and we will move on to doing his student teaching.  There are still a few minor things to work out which I hope happens, but we feel like everything is going to be fine and we went to Show Low last weekend and signed a lease on a rental.  Yay!  It is a little bigger than twice the size of our current place.  3 bedroom, 2 bath doublewide and it will have all the appliances in it (including a washer and dryer!!!!!!).  The rent is $600/mth and we pay for electric and gas.  It is withing walking distance to where Nate will be student teaching so we won't have to worry about buying a second car yet and it's such a great deal.  We were able to see it already and now I am just in decorating mode in my head all the time and trying to think of things I may need to buy.  I am so excited but nervous at the same time.  This is a big change for us.  I can't wait.  Here is a picture from the outside.

No comments: