September 18, 2012

A walk to the park

I have been trying to be more active and exercise a little bit so I have made it something that me and the boys can do.  About 2 or 3 times a week, about 8:30 or 9, I load the boys up in the double stroller and we just start walking.  Thankfully we live really close to a park and depending on how I feel that day, we can take a long round about route to get there or take a super quick 3 block walk to get there.  I feel good and the kids love to go to the park. The boys love the sides, the swings, and just running around the grass.  Merrick has learned to go down the slide by himself and he loves to climb all over the play set.  Kayton loves to swing, but he only lays on his stomach and pushes with his feet.  Merrick has outgrown the swing a little bit, but he likes to push the empty ones.  








No comments: