September 21, 2014

Kayton's First Primary Program

Today was our primary program.  Since Kayton is in Sunbeams, this is his first year doing a program.  Our ward also tries to take some of the verses in each songs and try to have families or siblings and other groups sing those so that the primary choir isn't singing everything the whole time.  They asked Nate, me, and Kayton to sing the 3rd verse of I Lived in Heaven.  Kayton learned it so well and sang right into the microphone like he was a pro.  It was so sweet to listen to him.  My calling is to play the piano for primary, so I was on stage the whole time playing.  Kayton also had his part memorized and even though he said it very loudly into the microphone, he said it with no help and it was so cute.  His part was "My Heavenly Father loves me."  I love that the theme this year is "Families Can Be Together Forever" and how wonderful it is to know that I am sealed to my family and I love them so much.  Today was a really sweet day for us.

No comments: