July 24, 2015

Merrick 4th Birthday

This crazy baby of mine is 4 years old.  I am having a hard time with it.  He is getting so big and is trying to be so independent.  He is my little helper while I make dinner, loves playing with his stuffed animals like they are alive, and loves to read books with me.  He is getting ready to start his 2nd year of preschool and thinks its fun to tell people he is 4 years old and hold his fingers up.  A few days after his birthday, he keeps asking to make sure he is still 4 years old.  I don't know what we would do without this boy in our lives.  He is so sweet and happy and fun to play with.  
We threw a little birthday party for him with a few friends and family.  We ate hot dogs, cake, ice cream and he got a little spoiled by everyone.
We got to play with friends during the party
Mom and Dad got him a Spiderman sccooter
Presents!!
He picked a Spiderman cupcake cake
Yay for friends.

No comments: