May 26, 2016

Last Week of School

Last week of school family selfie
Merrick had his last day of school on the 25th.  His teacher had a little ceremony and they sang a few songs then got to come up and get a certificate.  She asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up and Merrick said a racecar driver. 
Merrick with Mrs. Perla.  She was amazing and helped him grow so much and come out of his shell.  He is so excited for Kindergarten next year.
Kayton with Mrs. Douglass.  I can't imagine him having a better teacher that helped him so much this year.  Switching classes during the school year was definitely the right option for him and I am so grateful.

Last Day of school pictures

Cougar Day with my brother Brent
As a staff member of the high school this year, I was wanting to go and see the graduation ceremony since some of my WMI students were graduating and a few family friends too.
At the end of the ceremony, I got to go down and hug a bunch of kids that I knew then I found my old friend Trista!  She came from out of town and I was so excited to see her.
We love the end of school year.  Since Nate is a teacher it feels like it's family time and we get to enjoy ourselves since we all get to be home with no work.

No comments: