October 25, 2008

Birthday shoutout!

So this is a new thing I am going to start doing. It seems that in my family, there is never only one birthday in a month, so each month someone in our family has a birthday, I am just going to do a little shout out. Here they are.


First this month is Susan. Her birthday is the 8th. I love this little girl to pieces. I am so glad that even though I don't see her very much, she still lets me hold her and take care of her and she doesn't whine. She is such a cutie and I love going to see her.





Dallin is 2nd. His birthday is on the 9th. I love my brother Dallin. He is such a goof and I love having fun with him and teasing him now that he can date. He always makes me laugh and he and Nate are so much alike that it is scary. You can imagine what it's like when they get together. He is so outgoing and gets along with everyone. He is so dang tall compared to me and looks just like his dad. I love this kid and think the girl who marries him will be very lucky.


Christopher is next and I am such a bad sister and don't have any pictures of him to post, but he is on his mission right now in Indiana and has been out for about a year. He is so fun and I learned some cool stuff from him, and I think he is so awesome. I miss him out while he is serving but am very proud of him for being out there. Love you Christopher!



Mom is the last one with her birthday being on the 15th. My mom is great. We have fun and laugh whenever we are together and people say that we look exactly the same, I will let you make your decision by the pictures. We share alot of interests and I have learned alot from her. She is the one I call when I have a cooking question. I don't know how many meals she taught me how to cook over the phone when I first got married. She is great and I love going back to visit her.


I love these people and wish them all a happy birthday!

No comments: