February 24, 2009

2 years ago


It was on the night of Feburary 24th, 2007. We were at a friends wedding reception and I had just caught the bouquet (thank you very much) and we decided to leave the reception.

We were suppose to go to a his cousins house to watch a movie but Nate had other plans for us. He started driving and we ended up by Show Low Lake. This was where after a long time of me hyperventilating and him just going with his guts to ask me to marry him, we got engaged. It was totally unplanned but something told him that he needed to ask me. I didn't get a ring for a few more weeks, but it was amazing. He will tell you that I forced him to marry me, but that is so not the case. It was a complete mutual agreement.

I am so glad I married this man. He is the best and we are so happy now. I can't wait to see what the rest of our life holds for us.

No comments: