February 14, 2009

2nd round

Interviews for the Resident Assistant job have gone under way. Nate has his first one last Saturday and it went really well. He couldn't have asked for better people to interview him.

This afternoon is his second interview which could be interesting. It's a group interview to see how you interact with people and different things like that. It is suppose to last for 2 hours and then we will know for sure before or around the time of spring break if he gets the job. I hope all goes well and also that our other friend who is applying as well will get the job too so that we are both in the same complex working together.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

collegegirl19 said...

I'm a horrible cousin! Sorry-I finished my blog in a huge hurry. I am VERY glad I got to see you guys haha! good luck with the job thing! Love you both!