June 7, 2009

All by myself

Yesterday, I was able to go down to Show Low and go to our aunt's wedding reception. I drove down in the morning and hung out with my mom and family for most of the day. I was able to do a little shopping and I found a beadspread for our awesome new king size bed that we will be getting soon. I can't wait for it to come!! Anyways, we got the shopping done and then we went back to hang out at home until the reception. We planted some tomatoes in the garden, which took alot longer than we thought it would and the directions were really dumb. We got done and got all showered and ready to go then we all went to the reception. It was really pretty and everybody looked so nice. I was really glad we got to go and tell them congratulations. I didn't get too many pictures but here are the few.

the family for pictures

rachelle and me

No comments: