October 18, 2009

23 weeks

I had time today, so I took a moment to have Nate take pictures of me and my lovely growing belly.I am now 23 weeks and I am starting to be able to tell when he is moving. Usually at night Nate will lay his head on my stomach and he can hear him squirming around in there. It has been alot of fun and I am now in that stage of no matter what, I am uncomfortable and I wake up in the middle of the night when I need to roll over. I don't remember the last time I slept all the way through the night, which I guess is good preparation for me. I feel really big, but I know it's only going to get bigger.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh dear- you're uncomfortable already??? This is supposed to be the good part sister! I hope it doesn't get too much worse for ya, but the no sleep through the night part I hear. Jackson is six months old now and just barely slept through the night! But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and get a baby that sleeps through the night at 6 weeks old! Both of my kids woke up at night till 6 months!

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Brooke you look adorable prego! You can pull it off well girl! I was pretty uncomfortable the whole time, its hard getting used to being that big so fast haha i would only sleep well on my stomache so i had the hardest time trying to find a new position. I hope it gets better for you though but remember its SO worth it!

Liz said...

I'm so glad that we found your blog. Congratulations on the baby boy!! We are so excited for you guys. I was telling Dustin that we should come up and get together with you guys and Derek and Stephanie before it starts getting too cold. I know how you feel with not getting much sleep, but it is totally worth it!