January 21, 2010

37 weeks

I am seeing an end in sight now. I am 37 weeks and I had an appointment on wednesday. I have been contracting a little bit and it's becoming harder and harder to go to work and stay at work everyday. At my appointment, they said I was 75% effaced and dilated 1 centimeter. He still has a ways to go but it's nice to know there is an end soon. I'm still not fully prepared to be a mom yet, but I am getting more and more excited as the days go by. We are starting to try the little things to try to induce labor, but we know he will come when he is ready. It's a waiting game and we are not patient people. I am definitely nesting too. Making sure everything is ready for him to come and organizing everything to try and make my life easier for when he does come.

No comments: