January 28, 2010

Snow Storm

We had one of the biggest snow storms Flagstaff has ever seen come through last week. We got about 3 1/2 feet of snow and missed 2 days of work and classes because of how bad the snow got. We enjoyed the weekend by staying at home and relaxing and playing with our friends. Nate loves the snow so he was really happy to get it. I am now officially done with the snow until next year. I am planning on taking more pictures of the snow, so hopefully I will put more on here soon. Nate by our car
me in the parking lot
Nate getting ready to jump
Nate is in that snow somewhereit went up to his waistme by the snow

1 comment:

Kara said...

You guys are too funny! That is a lot of snow and I'd be sick of it too. But, I hate to tell you that this may not be the end of winter yet. It's only January! It's just a great excuse to stay inside and drink hot chocolate and watch movies in your pjs.

ONLY 2 more weeks for you! I'm getting so excited for you!!!