April 28, 2011

26 weeks

I am 26 weeks along this week.  The baby feeling really big to me, but according to my book it's 14 inches long and is a little over 1 1/2 pounds.  I feel the arms move and the feet push on me without a doubt now and it's hard for me to sleep at night sometimes, but it's a good pregnancy overall right now.  Just the uncomfortableness of it all is driving me crazy.  I don't know how much longer I can last.  It's also starting to hit me that the due date is coming up too quickly for me.  I have just barely over 3 months left.  Wow.  I know as the summer comes around and Nate will be able to help me out at home then I will feel more ready for this baby to come because I can get all of the old stuff out of storage and get the pack and play all set up and ready to go.  I'm excited for that stuff.  I think I have been a little more moody this pregnancy and Nate has suffered a little, but he is being a good sport.  I love him.  Here is a little comparison between this pregnancy and the last one.  It's only a week difference.  I'm surprised how different I look. 

Me at 25 weeks now (also sporting my new hair cut)
me at 26 weeks with Kayton.

No comments: