January 12, 2013

It's the beginning

This weekend marks the beginning of a lot of things for me personally.  
I think I have mentioned before that earlier this year, I was diagnosed with having Hepatitis C.  Well yesterday, the 11th, I started my 6 month long triple medicine treatment.  So far I am doing ok.  I have to take about 12 pills a day and give myself a shot once a week.  There are some side effects that I am worried about since I stay home with the kids all day, but so far I am doing ok.  I got a little headache going on now, but I feel like I can do anything I need to today.  Here's to 6 more months.  
Also, this week, I started taking classes again.  Yup, I decided to take online classes to finish my associates degree.  I'm really excited about it.  I am planning on using that degree to become a substitute teacher for whatever district Nate works for.  I am so excited for it even though I know it's going to be super difficult to finish everything.  I am taking English 101 and a beginning Chemistry class.  Wish me luck. 

No comments: