May 13, 2013

2013 Mother's Day

This year we did Mother's Day at my mom's house.  We left Friday night and got there in time to leave the kids with a sitter and do a temple session together with all of my siblings.  It was a great session because it was the first time we all got to be there together, ever.  I loved it and afterwards we all went out to dinner.  I got some pretty roses from Nate and all the men cooked dinner with a recipe that was Nate's idea.  We had yummy alfredo with Nate's mom and all our family.  We had a good weekend and I had a great mother's day.



I just want to give a shout out to the two little boys who made me a mother so I could celebrate this day.  Being a mother has been one of the hardest things I have ever done, but has also been the best thing at the same time.  I love that they call me Mommy and sometimes they only want me and nobody else.  I'm still learning how to do this right but I love that I get to be with them and take care of them all day.  It's amazing and I love it.  





No comments: