May 16, 2013

End of the year concert

It's been a long year, but Nate has done it.  He finished his first year of teaching and his year at Winslow elementary schools.  Nate has his end of the year concert tonight which was a big success.  It was the 5th and 6th grade bands each played 3 songs and then they played 2 songs together.  I was so lucky that I got to go and the kids came with me too.  It was a great concert and the kids actually sat through it and loved every minute of it.  They loved seeing Daddy on stage and there were several times they tried to run up and get him, and then Merrick was conducting like him and dancing on my lap a little bit.  It was so awesome to see Nate being a teacher and seeing how hard he has worked this year.  I'm so proud of him and all he has gotten through this year.  Here's to this year and moving on next year. 






No comments: