May 21, 2014

Kayton End of Year Program

 This sweet little boy just finished his first year of preschool today.  He has loved going every day and had a hard time not going over spring break and the other days he had off.  He has grown so much and I feel like he is just a super smart kid and I know I need to work on stuff with him this summer.  They had an end of the year program at the school where each of the classes performed a little song.  Kayton's class did a little song There's A Little Mouse and they made little mouse noses for them to wear.  After that, every kid got a certificate that says they completed the year whether they were moving onto Kindergarten or not.  Kayton will go to preschool for one more year and Merrick will be joining him there too.  I love this kid and can't believe how big and smart he is.
With his teacher Ms. Debbie


The video of his class singing their song.  Kayton had a little bad mood that day so he doesn't sing too much and moves around a little bit. 


I also got this not too long ago.  His first school picture!  I love it!

No comments: