August 20, 2014

First Days of School

What an exciting day for my boys!  They have been waiting for this for a while and the first day of school is finally here.  Both boys are going to the Head Start preschool here in town.  This is Merrick's first year and Kayton's second year.  They both go in the morning for a few hours, which is also the same schedule for my work, and they are also in different classrooms.  We got them a few new outfits so they could have school clothes and Merrick got a backpack for his birthday.  They were just so cute that day.  They woke up pretty early and were all dressed and ready to go by 7:15.  They were definitely excited. I can't believe how big they are getting and I am excited for this next phase in life.


And of course, Daddy and Mommy have back to school days too.  Nate started on the 7th, and has been super busy ever since.  It's crazy how much he has to get ready these first few weeks.  I am so grateful for him and his hard work to provide for us. 
I have also decided to do 2 college classes.  BUS 108 and BUS 231, which are basically computer classes to learn Office programs. They should be really easy for me, I hope.  Happy back to school everyone.

No comments: