October 10, 2014

Date night and Blue Ridge Game

It's been a while since we had a real date night with no kids. So we made sure we did one.  Our friend volunteered to watch our kids so we headed out.  We went to Sweetheart Cafe which ended up being some amazing food and there was a lady there singing some songs while we were eating and she was really good.  It was a lot of fun and we will definitely go there again. 
Afterwards, we went up to Blue Ridge to watch our famous rival game between Show Low and Blue Ridge.  The game was intense and we almost won, but Blue Ridge won in over time.
It got to be around 9 o'clock and we knew we needed to get back to pick up the boys, but I really didn't want to go, so Nate was amazing and let me stay with my mom and finish the game.  I don't think I got home til about 10 or 10:30.  I loved it.  I also may have jumped down onto the track to do a little colorguard with my friend.  It was a little too fun and I remember the routine to the fight song too.  I loved all of it.  It's so fun for me to live back here and get to do some of this stuff even though I am not in high school.





No comments: