February 7, 2015

Kayton's 5th birthday

It's so hard for me to believe that this little guy has gone from this
to this.  

My little boy is 5 years old now.  He definitely keeps me on my toes and is teaching me all kinds of things all the time.  He is smart and loves to figure things out.  He is definitely a game freak and can play any game he wants.  He will start Kindergarten in the fall and I just can't believe the boy that he is.  He keeps us in line and also gets himself in trouble a lot.  I love him to pieces and wouldn't have him any other way.  He is definitely my boy.


There was a lot of sickness going around our house the day of his birthday, so we just had a few friends over for a play date and he got to eat cupcakes and play and his friend even gave him a new Xbox game.  It was a perfect little get together.

The day after his birthday, a Sunday, we had our family over for a dinner and cake and ice cream.  He was definitely spoiled and could feel the love all of his aunts, uncles, and grandparents had for him. He was so excited for his party too I had to keep myself from telling him until a day or two before because he just kept asking over and over again when it was time for his party. I'm glad we were able to do something for him.  

He picked a Spiderman birthday cake and I made it.  It was perfect for him.

Happy Birthday Kayton!

No comments: