February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day hasn't always been a big deal to us.  If there is something going on then we will go to it.  We have never really had money for a sitter but we got lucky this year.  Our stake did a Valentines dinner and dance.  The best part was they only charged $2 per person and we got to choose a chicken or steak dinner.  It was so amazing of them.  We definitely wouldn't have been able to go out for the night if it wasn't for this party.  We took our pictures.
We got to sit with a few of our friends from the ward and then we cleared out the tables and there was dancing.  I felt like a girl at a stake dance again but this time, with my husband and he was actually willing to dance with me when I wanted to.  I had a great night and it felt like one of our first dates all over again.  
He dipped me
I sure love my Valentine!

No comments: