May 16, 2015

Father's and Sons camping

It's annual Father's and Sons campout weekend.  They decided to actually camp out, but unfortunately it was a cold and rainy weekend so they didn't actually spend the night.  They just went out for dinner and got rained on then came home.  
Heading out
When they came home, Nate set up a little tent for them to sleep in to try and keep the camping spirit alive.  I went out to watch a movie with my mom and sister and Nate texted me this picture.  I love it when they have guy nights together. 
With Nate being in Elders Quorum presidency, they were in charge of making breakfast the next morning, so he and Kayton got up and went to cook breakfast burritos for everyone.  Merrick wanted to stay home and eat cereal with me so Nate let him.  
I can't wait for them to be able to go again next year and maybe actually get to camp out.  They boys always get excited for camping.

No comments: