May 18, 2008

It's Been A Year!

One year ago today, Nate and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity in Mesa, AZ. We can't believe it has been a year. We are still crazy about each other and very much in love. He is so amazing and is so very sweet to me. He works so hard and is trying so hard to get his degree so that we can move onto the next stage of our life. I would have never thought I would have been married by now, but I couldn't imagine my life any other way now.
Happy Anniversary Nate! Your the love of my life!



They didn't agree on much, in fact, they rarely agreed at ALL, they fought all the time and challenged each other everyday, but inspite of their differences, they had ONE thing in common, they were CRAZY about eachother!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already! I hope you guys got to do something fun, besides move! You'll have to let us all know how Flagstaff is treating you, and have you found a job yet?