December 1, 2008

Birthdays

Nate and I both have our birthdays in November, 8 days apart. We had alot of fun spoiling each other and going out to eat.
For my birthday, I had to work, but Nate was sweet enough to wake up and make me breakfast early and then later that night he took me out to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. For my presents he let me buy a few things I had been wanting. I got a new planner, I got to go down to the valley for the weekend and do a little shopping and see some people down there. I had a good 21st birthday and I love how sweet Nate was to me the whole day. I just love him to death.
Nate's birthday was good for him too. His was the day before Thanksgiving, so I got up and made him the breakfast he requested and then we drove to Durango that day for our Thanksgiving break. When we got there, Dad surprised us with dinner and the Palace restaurant where Nate enjoyed steak and I had some pasta. He also got to have this really good berry delight treat of some kind. It was so nice for my parents to do that. Thank you so much. I was able to get him a sweater he had been wanting, some jerky, a professional massage and some new shoes. I love him so much and am so glad I got to treat him on his birthday. He was just glad he didn't have to work or go to school on his birthday.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Glad you had good birthdays and both got what you wanted. I can't believe you're 21 years old now. That makes me feel really old ya know! I'm pushing 30 and that's making me feel really old.