December 28, 2008

Christmas (part 2)

The 2nd half for us, was going to see my mom for the weekend. We got to go down to Mesa and see my uncle and his family that live in Pennsylvania on Friday night which we were so excited for. One of my cousins that is the same age as me got to take a break from work in Utah to come down with them and we got to see each other. I miss hanging out with her. Well, we met up at our grandparents house and hung out. We ate pizza for dinner, talked, and played games. It was only for a few hours but it was totally worth it. I got these few random pictures and when I get a copy of the group picture I will post it.












Then, the next day, we had a few errands we were had to do in the valley and then we went to Show Low. We got there late in the afternoon and went to visit Nate's mom and enjoyed seeing her. She gave us a really cute present that she made herself and gave one to each of the kids. We didn't get to see any of the other family which we were really sad about, but we were glad we at least got to see Mom. For dinner, we got invited by our aunt to come over to her house and hang out and eat with them. It was so good to see all of them and I wish we had more time to spend with them, but we had to get going so that we could go home with my mom and family.

We got back out to my mom's house and hung out there for the rest of the night, playing with siblings and watching a movie. The next day, we went to church with them and were able to stay for dinner after church and then we had to be on our way so that we could get back home ourselves. It was a very eventful weekend and we had alot of fun.

We are glad the holidays came and I had so much fun getting to decorate and pull out all my Christmas stuff. I am mostly excited for next year because we bought a new and better Christmas tree for us and I really want to see what it will look like!

No comments: