November 8, 2009

26 weeks

Here I am with almost exactly 3 months left until my due date. It's crazy how fast time has gone by and how much more we still have to do. I am not sick anymore which is fabulous, but I can definitely feel the weight gain. I am starting to get uncomfortable sitting for so long, but I know that it is just going to get worse from here. We are so excited though. I can't contain myself.

As for a quick little update, you can see in the picture that I don't have my glasses anymore. It was time for my yearly appointment and I just decided I wanted to go back to contacts again. YAY! I love them, but I still have my glasses for back up which is nice. This week also hasn't been the best for Nate. He got sick with what we think was the Swine flu. We never took him in to get tested, but we are pretty sure that is what he had. He started feeling bad on Saturday and was confined to only the living room and the bathroom for most of the week. He slept out there and I was able to be in the bedrooms without worrying too much about getting sick. Thankfully , I never got sick and Nate will be going back to school tomorrow. It was a great blessing.

I have been super busy at work this week because the girl who was doing Accounts Payable at work, was called out on bed rest for her pregnancy, so I have been filling in and the new girl is starting tomorrow. It will be a big stress relief taken off of me and I hope it all works out well. That has basically been our lives for the last week.

No comments: