November 1, 2009

Halloween Time

For Halloween this year, I got to dress up twice. Once was for my work party and the other was for a party my friend and I threw for all of our friends. I didn't get pictures of either, but for work, I was a pregnant cowgirl/hillbilly person and then for our party, It was suppose to be a couples type theme, but sadly, Nate got sick so at last minute (poor guy) so I had to come up with a different costume that wouldn't require my other half and I went as a band geeks wife and wore his band stuff from EAC. Everyone else at the party dressed up so cute. Here is everyone.
Sheriff and her prisoner (Jared and Janina)
Bert, Ernie and rubber ducky (Mike, Mary, and Jack)Lucy and Ricky Ricardo (Robbie and Britnee)
Toast and Fried egg (Amber and Joe)
Captain Kirk, Hines Ward Steelers fan, Pirate Girl (Pat, Kimbi, Riley)The Milkman and pregnant woman (Zack and Kelly)Adam came stag as well with a mask on. I don't know what his character was
Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell (Brad, Jaynah, and Addie

We had alot of fun just hanging out and visiting with everyone. There were two more couples there that I never got to meet or take pictures of, but we had a great party. Thanks so much Jaynah for letting us use your house!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Jaynah Busher said...

you are so welcome! thank you for posting our pic! :)