December 21, 2010

Christmas Vacation

We got to go to Colorado for vacation this year.  We spent a whole week at my dad's house and it was so nice to get away from our lives here and go hang out with our parents and siblings.  My stepsister and her hubby came in from California and so everyone was there.  It was so great.  We really didn't do that much besides a little shopping while we were there and of course eat Serious Texas Bar-B-Q.  The family had a lot of planned events that kept them busy and Kayton wasn't feeling too well and didn't do so good being away from home so it was a very laid back vacation.  We did get to go out and see my Granny and Aunt Cindy but all of their family stuff happened after we left so sadly I didn't get to see any of my cousins.  Sadly, this is more for journal purposes because I wasn't thinking and I didn't take any pictures, but we had fun and can't wait until we get to see our family again.

No comments: