June 24, 2011

3rd ultrasound

I got to have another ultrasound about 3 weeks ago.  I know I'm a little late posting about it, but I wanted to make sure I put down what happened for memory sake.  Since I have been having some placenta problems this pregnancy, they basically just did a check to make sure that my placenta was moving upward and away from my uterus, which it has.  I am clear to deliver normally, and then she also told me that at that time, the machine guessed that the baby weighed around 4 lbs 11 oz. According to her and my pregnancy book, that is big for this stage.  No wonder every time he moves, it's feels like he can only push outward so it feels like he is going to break my stomach open.  Very uncomfortable.  We did get a picture, but it's just not that great and it pretty much only shows the profile of his face and you can barely make out what's what.  I am down to like 5 weeks now and I get more and more scared every time I think that, but I am definitely working on being planned and getting everything ready to go this next week.  Still working on the name too.  I really didn't think it was going to be this hard again.    

No comments: