June 24, 2011

Daddy Day

This year Nate celebrated his 2nd Father's Day.  He loved getting spoiled and I enjoy spoiling him.  He got some cologne and a tie as gifts from me and Kayton and we had fun just hanging out and doing a little grilling for dinner. He said he had a great day and I hope it was true.
My boys

Kayton was really excited to give him the present


This man is just too awesome for words.  He is such a good provider and I am so thankful that he is so supportive of me being a stay at home mom.  I couldn't has for a better hubby or daddy for our kids.  He loves to play his xbox and being outside either disc golfing or being out in the woods.  He said that he is glad that he knows that he will be there for his kids and that they will be able to celebrate Father's day since he never really got to.  I love him so much and wish there was more than one day a year dedicated to them. 

Also, a shout out to my dad.  He is just the best dad ever.  He took me in when no one else would and no matter what other crap has happened in my life, he has been the one person I can count on to help me and stand on my side.  I love him and think I am the luckiest daughter out there.  I can't wait until we get to visit him next.  I definitely am home sick.  


No comments: