July 15, 2012

Father's Day

It was an average, laid back Father's day for Nate.  He got to pick his favorite breakfast so we had a table all ready to go for him with a present and crepes with strawberry filling.  He loved it.  I wish we could have done more for him, he at least knows that we love him and appreciate him as a husband and Dad.  He really is great.  He is such a good hard worker and provides so well for our family.  The boys love it when he comes home at the end of the day and love it when he plays with them. 

 


I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad.  He is such a wonderful man.  So strong and loving and caring.  He has always been there for me and I can't imagine having anybody else as my Dad.  

I love both these men so much and hope that their Father's Day was amazing.

No comments: