August 7, 2013

Playing with the girls

My friend needed a babysitter the other day and so we played and goofed around for a few hours in the morning.  We played a game and had a snack and played outside then I had them go back and play in the playroom.  Next thing I knew, the oldest girl, Kiersten, comes out in a costume that I had in there for dress up.  She was Iron Man and then next thing I knew, all the kids were in costumes.  They were having so much fun and then it turned into a picture party.  
Spider, Iron Man, Ninja, and Dinosaur
Action shot as Iron Man
After we were done with our costumes, they asked if we could build a fort.  So this is what happened.  Then they all got pillows and blankets in there and we watched "The Smurfs" for a little bit.  It was fun to go all out while the kids were there. 
In the fort

No comments: