August 17, 2013

Potty Trained

I'm officially saying it.  Kayton is potty trained!  It was a long time coming and he wasn't too excited about it at first.  At first we just let him run around naked and try to learn when to go to the bathroom.  Then he wore pullups for a while, and now he is in underwear all day and only pull ups at night.  It's been a couple weeks without an accident and I am so glad he is potty trained.  It's so nice to only have one kids diaper to change.  
On another note too, Merrick is showing amazing interest in getting potty trained.  He really wants to be like Kayton and wear pull ups and underwear.  We have tried a little bit to make him go potty in the toilet, but he can't figure out how to tell me when he needs to go yet.  I am pretty excited that hopefully both boys will be potty trained before we have our next kid.  I am so proud. 

No comments: