April 19, 2014

Iphone Life

I guess you can sleep anywhere
Peeking through the holes
At my new job
We went to watch Aunt Susan play basketball
"Look mommy it's Mickey Mouse"
They love to wear Daddy's hats
movie night with my boys
He got these new green shoes and didn't ever want to take them off for the first few days
They are making snow angels in my carpet
I found Space Jam on tv and let the kids stay up late to watch it in their new chairs
Playing at McDonalds
He loves his tounge
Listening to Dad play the bari sax while we sing primary songs on a Sunday afternoon

Playing horse shoes with their new outdoor toys

He is my little kitchen helper.  This time we are scrambling some eggs.
He got a new Avengers backpack and was so excited to wear it to school.
Bike and scooter day at the park

No comments: