January 2, 2012

Christmas Parties

We went to two parties this year.  Our friend hosted an Ugly Sweater Party, which was so much fun.  We counted it as like our last thing that we did with all of our friends before the big move.  We played games and ate yummy food and just hung out. 






dancing to the Christmas music
 
 We also went to our ward Christmas party. I was feeling adventurous and made a potato dish all by myself for the party and then it committed me to going too.  There was a little skit put on by the primary and then our special guest of honor came, Santa!  I was so anxious to see how Kayton would react.  We went up to see him and I had to sit by him and hold his hand but the best we could get out of him was a high five.  He did get a little goody bag though.  Maybe he will be better next year. 





No comments: