January 2, 2012

Play Dates

I don't know how I'm going to survive without having friends live right next door to us where we can go play with kids every day.  It's going to be so rough, but in the meantime, until we move, we are totally taking advantage of it.  On Wednesdays for a few weeks in a row, we all went to one friends house and made crafts with the kids.  One time we made hand prints and the next we made Santa hats with paper and cotton balls.  I loved it and once we get all settled in we are totally going to just do craft time once a week or so.



Then there is the other favorite thing is to take the kids and go to the play area in the mall.  I love the soft toys and the bouncy floor and I totally want to have a big playroom with stuff like that one day.  It has to be huge though.  Anyways, we went one last time with our closest friends and the kids had a blast.  I am going to miss having a indoor place to go play.






No comments: