November 18, 2014

Our Birthdays

Our birthdays were very low key this year.  We started out with a party for me, Nate, and Pete out at Mom's house with dinner and our favorite cakes.  We were spoiled and got some fun presents.

On the night of my actual birthday, we got to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant for Taco Tuesday.  Nate asked them to sing to me and we shared the fried ice cream they gave me.
 In a way, the dinner ended up being the celebration for both of our birthdays.  Nate's birthday was on the next Wednesday and due to certain circumstances, I was not feeling well enough or able to do anything special for him on his actual birthday.  Thankfully, his friend came and took him out to dinner and a movie and he got to buy himself a new game.  He says it was a good day and I hope it was.  I love that guy so much and am grateful for what he did to make my birthday special.  We are now in that phase where we don't mention our ages anymore. 

No comments: