November 16, 2013

Saturday birthday

It's so nice when my birthday is on a weekend or close to it because then I feel like I have like 3 days of birthday.  That's exactly what happened this year.  I am not happy about the whole turning 26 thing, but I had a fun 2 part birthday weekend.  
On Saturday, I did my normal stuff and went grocery shopping and got home to get ready for the day.  It started with a facial from my cousin Rachelle.  She is a Mary Kay consultant and she was nice enough to dress me up a little and get me all cute and then took me out to lunch.  She was really sweet and I loved getting to go out with a girl friend for lunch.  We got Panda Express and boy was it good.  
Later that night, she was nice enough to be our babysitter so Nate could take me out to dinner and a movie. I got a little sick and wasn't feeling so good, but I really liked the movie which was Thor 2.  It was fun to sit in a theater and not be interrupted by children while I was watching something.  Then I still wasn't ready to go home, so we went out to dinner at Denny's.  I didn't eat much, but Nate got this huge double cheeseburger and I was surprised he could get it into his mouth.  I was so grateful for Nate taking me out and spoiling me.  I had a great night and love getting things for my birthday.

No comments: