November 18, 2013

Sunday and Monday birthday

Sunday was the dinner and cake party at my mom's house.  She made my favorite cake and I got a few presents.  It was fun and I love it when she makes my cake.  

Then Monday was my actual birthday.  That morning, Nate got up extra early and made me some waffles before he had to get ready for work that day.  I loved it for sure.  It was just a normal day of me babysitting some kids and hanging out at home.

That night, Nate thought of a really cool idea for us to do to celebrate and have FHE.  At his school, he has a projector and he set up a family movie night.  We got Monsters University from the Redbox, loaded up some popcorn, blankets, and pillows then headed out to the school.  It was a lot of fun and that is our new favorite movie.  Thanks to my hubby for making it such a fun night for all of us.  Also thanks to all the phone calls and facebook posts and texts I got to make me feel special on my birthday.



No comments: