July 24, 2013

My 2 year old - Merrick

Oh how I love this boy.  He still feels like a little baby to me a lot of the time.  He is 2 today and I am so grateful that he is in our lives.  
  • Just like all other kids out there, we have our good days and bad days.  He is definitely a mama's boy.  It's very hard sometimes that he gets mad when Nate has to take him somewhere or if I need Nate to help him with something.   
  • He loves to do everything that Kayton does and play games with him or play with the same toys as him.  He even tries to go potty like Kayton and wants to wear pull-ups too.  
  • He loves cereal and isn't too picky about food.  Sometimes he loves something one day and won't touch it the next day.
  • He likes to play out in the back yard and play with water
  • He is still a little short but I forget that I compare him to Kayton who is super tall for his age.  
  • He loves nursery and does well playing and learning stuff
  • His favorite book is "Go Dog Go".  He likes when we read books together 
  • When I sit by him he will almost always grab my arm and make me put it behind his back so I'm holding him tight.  I think it's cute and I love holding him.
  • Both my boys are really good at snuggling and love to sit on the rocking chair with me
  • Merrick loves jumping and swinging.  Jumping especially on beds and off the couch
  • He has a really good throwing arm.  He has hurt a few things with throwing balls around.  He also likes his little t-ball stand we have
He definitely makes life more interesting and we love him so much.  Happy Birthday to my amazing little boy.



No comments: