July 7, 2013

Now Mrs. Rollins

Two of our friends got married this weekend.  Nate and I met Corinne at EAC where we went to the singles ward together and I lived in the same apartment building as her.  Then Nate met TK when he was student teaching in Show Low.  TK is the band director at Snowflake high school and they also play in the symphony together.  We were so excited when we got their invitation and saw that they invited us to attend their sealing in the temple.  It was so beautiful and I was so glad we got to experience that with them.  No couple deserves better and we are so excited to live closer to them now.  They are so awesome.  When we were still in the temple and I went up to give her a hug, the words out of her mouth were "I'm married!".  She is too adorable.  Thanks TK and Corinne for letting us be there with you.




No comments: