July 18, 2013

Reading Books

We don't have much of a book collection for the kids and this last week I made a new goal that we would start going to the library and get new books to read.  We got like 4 and ever since then we have been reading a lot.    I know it's a great thing for the kids and will help with getting them ready for school.  A favorite that we have is one that we actually got for Christmas from Nana and Papa is "Go Dog Go".  That's the one that Merrick always asks for.  In fact he has gotten so good that he can tell me some of the main words on the page.  I got him helping me read the other day. 
One time he was looking at the book and saw a picture of people playing baseball and so he ran in the other room and grabbed his bat and continued to read.  
I love how cute they are with reading. I hope they grow up to like it like I did.  


No comments: