September 20, 2013

Go Cougars!

Words cannot express how giddy and excited I was to be able to take our boys to a football game tonight.  Not just a football game, but a Show Low Cougars football game.  I love getting to go back and remember my good old high school days and let my kids be a part of it too.  It was just a normal season game against Monument Valley High School and we totally won 59-6 I think.  The kids and I only lasted to half time.  Of course, what would a football game be if we didn't sit by the band and if Nate didn't go pull out a sousaphone and play with them.  Mr. Pratt let the boys take a minute also to play the bass drum.  I loved all of it and Merrick liked it a little more than Kayton did.  We loved the whole experience and can't wait for the other games we are going to.




No comments: