September 30, 2013

Randomness from iphone

Building a lego tower with dad
Left my phone with the babysitter and i found this the next day
playing my flute during church choir practice
Merrick was standing on his dresser and stepped back too far then fell like this into the window
Tanessa and Collette came to see us
My kitchen helpers
They love to brush their teeth
Helping Daddy make biscuits
Playing with their swords
Coloring outside with the kids
"Look at my funny face"
playing t-ball on a field
Kayton made some friends at the park and play red light green light with them
Pretty view after a rain storm
I found this little trampoline at a yard sale and they love it

Nate had to get the stage ready for a concert and he took the boys in to see the drum set.  They thought it was the best thing ever.  It's so fun to play with the drums.
I got to see my old friend Trista at a wedding reception.  We were good friend in high school and roommates in college and now she lives in Oklahoma and we miss her.
Kayton reading one of his library books to himself
We got a visit from a caterpillar and the kids had fun watching it crawl around on the window
Playing on the tractor at a friends work


Getting snuggles from a sick little Merrick
Love our playdoh

Drinking on a pile of blankets
Merrick went and found the Ped Egg the other day and came out and started to fix my feet and my legs with it
Sometimes Merrick will take a nap and Kayton won't so this time when i went to tell Kayton he could come out of his room, I found that he put his own little white blanket on Merrick because he knew he was cold.  So sweet.
Nothing is better than ice cream at Dairy Queen.  Our favorite thing to do.

No comments: