September 5, 2013

Linden Family Night

Every year the Linden Elementary School has a Family Night where the teachers and we got to go tonight.  The teachers ran the booths/games that night so Nate was working there and the kids and I played until he was done.  Apparently, my kids don't really get into some of the games for carnivals so it wasn't the most exciting thing.  There was a book fair so we went exploring and I wish I could have gotten lots more but we did walk away with one book.  There was a cake walk and I thought the boys would be ok with it, but they were nice enough to just let us buy the cupcakes for 50 cents and not put them through playing the game.  Nate worked at the table selling shirts that they just had made for the school year.  Nate was so excited to get one to wear on Fridays and different things.  I really like the school out there and hope things stay good here for Nate.

No comments: