December 7, 2013

Feaste of Carols

Feaste of Carols is a long standing tradition here in Show Low.  It is a madrigal dinner and the entertainment is the high school show choir and other parts are the other choir students.  It was started by the last high school choir director and it's been going for more than 20 years.  Nate was a part of it in high school and I was one of the smaller roles in high school too.  I have never been back to see it since I was in it and it was fun to be in the audience and watch all the singing and dancing.  Nate was a part of the brass quartet with some high school students and Mr. Pratt.  They were nice enough to comp a ticket and let me go to see Nate play.  The performances were awesome and I had so much fun watching it.  I hope we can continue to go to it every year.
The royalty
With his tuba
I couldn't get a good picture, but if you look close, this is the year Nate was in it
And the year I was in it.

No comments: