December 21, 2013

Frozen - First movie at the theater

As someone who never wins anything, you can imagine how excited I was when I won a contest through a local radio station on their facebook page.  The prize - 4 movie tickets!  Normally I don't like to go to the movie theater just cause it costs so much and I would rather wait to pay a dollar and watch it on my couch, but we took advantage of these tickets.  We took the kids and we all went to Frozen.  
We soon realized later that this was the first time we have taken the kids to the theater to see a movie and so it was a very memorable occasion.   Since the tickets were free we decided to spend a little extra and get a big bag of popcorn to share and some drinks.  The kids did so good and we loved the movie.  But who didn't?

No comments: